We are looking for a Head of Supply Chain who will lead all supply chain and order-to-delivery activities – from the forest to the patient.
What is Dassiet?
Dassiet is a Finnish health-tech company founded in 2008 with the focus of developing functional and sustainable supermaterials. We are best known for our mold-breaking and ecological casting and immobilization solutions such as Woodcast and UCAST. After a decade of developing, testing and proving our applications in the global market, we are ready to scale up and make some noise. We believe in changing our future for the better with the greenest, most convenient and highest-quality materials ever invented. Change always happens best when we collaborate, and for that we are looking for the brightest people in their fields.
We are not an early startup with a vague idea of what to do – instead we have over a decade of clinical trials, material development and innovation under our belts. We've put world-class products on the market, and there's more on the way. However, we are not your typical B2B dinosaur either – we're here to disrupt on every level, be it products, marketing, processes or company culture. We are still defining the details of all that, and your contribution will have a large impact.
If you're a supply chain professional with a curious mind, excitement for creating a better future and passion for dusting up the old ways of doing things, Dassiet is the place for you.
Read more about our mission, products and team at www.dassiet.com
What you will do
- You'll be an integral part of Dassiet's management, leading our supply chain operations
- Sourcing, purchasing and inventory of raw material
- Developing and optimizing our order-to-delivery process
- Managing our inventory
- Lead projects to scale up our production capabilities
- An experienced leader who can create scalable processes for a successful production scale-up
- a strategic thinker with goal-setting and prioritisation abilities
- Well structured and interested in optimisation
Additionally, we value if you have interests or experience in the following fields:
- Medical technology
- Quality management
- Sustainable production & sourcing
We offer a modern work culture with flexible hours, freedom and responsibility and a competitive compensation.
Apply & learn more
Apply now by sending your CV and a free form application here.
For questions, please contact our CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org.