What is Dassiet?
Dassiet is a Finnish health-tech company founded in 2008 with the focus on developing functional and sustainable supermaterials. We are best known for our mold-breaking and ecological casting and immobilisation solution Woodcast. After a decade of developing, testing and proving our health applications in the global market, we are ready to scale up and make some noise. We believe in changing our future for the better with the greenest, most convenient and highest-quality materials ever invented. Change always happens best when we collaborate, and for that we are looking for the brightest people in their fields.
We have over a decade of clinical trials, material development and innovation under our belts. We’ve put world-class products on the market, and there’s more on the way. However, we are not your typical B2B dinosaur - We are here to disrupt on every level, be it products, marketing, processes or company culture. We are still defining the details of all of that, so your contribution will have a huge impact. If you are a changemaker with a curious mind, excitement for creating a better future and a passion for dusting up the old ways of doing things, Dassiet is the place for you.
Read more about our mission, products and team at www.dassiet.com
We know that smoothly running operations, processes and day-to-day things make changing the world much easier, and that’s why we need someone to support and enable the rest of our team on our mission. If you are an energetic and organised person with a can-do attitude you might just be the one we are looking for.
What you will do
- Manage our various day-to-day operations and office tasks
- Develop our day-to-day processes and tools
- Help with bills, receipts and running costs
- Order and manage equipment, materials and food among other things
- Organise recruitment interviews and talent communication
- Help us develop our HR processes
- Own our office space – Making sure it’s comfortable and has everything we need
- Assist management in various tasks
- Help us communicate with our clients, partners and other parties
- “Reception” duties (we don’t have a reception, but we have visitors and partners that need attending to)
What we are looking for
- A ‘people person’ who is as comfortable talking to partners as they are in the back office making sure things run smoothly.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Organised, self-driven personality
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- Excellent English skills – Our partners, potential recruits and clients are international so we need you to be able to communicate with them effortlessly
- Other language skills are considered a plus
What we offer
- A chance to learn and grow into a responsible position in an expanding company and business
- Chance to build our office habits and day-to-day operations in a way you want
- A small and effective team with vision – We have clinically proven, innovative products that make lives better, and a passion for making disruptive brands and marketing.
- A lean company where everyone has ownership of their work and a chance to affect how we do things.
- A full-time job with competitive salary & and other benefits
- A nice office with a fridge full of snacks at the Kera Halls (Helsinki city center is so last season) – Right next to micro-breweries, urban farmers, padel courts and modern art! https://www.keranhallit.fi/en/etusivu-english/
Apply & Learn more
If the description above sparked something in you, we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Apply now by sending us your CV and a free form application at email@example.com. Please apply by 15.8.2021. We will however start interviews as soon as potential candidates are found.
Questions about Dassiet or this position? You can email our CEO Jimmy any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to tell you more about the position and answer your questions.
This wasn’t the position for you after all? Still curious about working at Dassiet? Check out our other open positions at https://www.dassiet.com/join or send us an Open Application at email@example.com