Are you a hands-on, independent and efficient multitasker who could help us keep our daily operational tasks running smoothly? If yes, please read on!
Dassiet is a fast-growing company with a focus on sustainable healthcare solutions and materials for human medical and veterinary industries. Our mold-breaking eco-casts have been on the market since 2010, and we’ve helped treat over 1.5 million patients to date. We are setting new standards for immobilization and mobility applications – for the benefit of people, animals and the whole planet. Read more about Dassiet at www.dassiet.com
More about our products:
What you will do
- Manage our various day-to-day operations and office tasks
- Develop our day-to-day processes and tools
- Packing, sending and picking product samples, shipments and other mail
- Help with bills, receipts and running costs
- Manage important supply chain functions in our Espoo R&D lab, such as inventory management, ordering raw materials, fulfilment and traceability
- Order and manage equipment, materials and food among other things
- Own our office space – Making sure it’s clean, comfortable and has everything we need
- Help other team members with various operational tasks such as product shipments, event and flight bookings
- An efficient, hands-on person who can pick any operational task and find a way to make it happen
- Organised, self-driven personality
- Drivers’ licence and a car (costs reimbursed)
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- Good Finnish and English skills – You will have to handle things with Finnish officials and companies. In addition our partners, many team members and clients are international so we need you to be able to communicate with them effortlessly
- Other language skills are considered a plus
What we offer
- A small and effective team with a vision and passion for making disruptive brands and marketing utilizing modern tools and ways of working
- World’s best products. We have clinically proven, innovative and sustainable products that make human and animal lives better.
- A lean company with clear and transparent growth goals, where everyone has ownership of their work and a chance to affect how we do things.
- Flexibility regarding hours and remote work, and proper work-life balance
- A full-time job with competitive salary, stock option program & and other benefits
- A nice office with a fridge full of snacks at the Kera Halls (Helsinki city center is so last season) – Right next to micro-breweries, urban farmers, padel courts and modern art! https://www.keranhallit.fi/en/etusivu-english/
Apply & Learn more
If the description above sparked something in you, we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Apply now by sending us your CV and a free form application with subject line Operations Associate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about Dassiet or this position? You can email our Chief Digital Officer at email@example.com any time! We’re happy to tell you more about the position and answer your questions.