What is Dassiet?
Dassiet is a Finnish health-tech company founded in 2008 with the focus on developing functional and sustainable supermaterials. We are best known for our mold-breaking and ecological casting and immobilisation solution Woodcast. After a decade of developing, testing and proving our health applications in the global market, we are ready to scale up and make some noise. We believe in changing our future for the better with the greenest, most convenient and highest-quality materials ever invented. Change always happens best when we collaborate, and for that we are looking for the brightest people in their fields.
We have over a decade of clinical trials, material development and innovation under our belts. We’ve put world-class products on the market, and there’s more on the way. However, we are not your typical B2B dinosaur - We are here to disrupt on every level, be it products, marketing, processes or company culture. We are still defining the details of all of that, so your contribution will have a huge impact. If you are a changemaker with a curious mind, excitement for creating a better future and a passion for dusting up the old ways of doing things, Dassiet is the place for you.
Read more about our mission, products and team at www.dassiet.com
Right now we are looking for a sales professional with strong experience in tender processes around the word to get our products out there in the hospitals in scale!
What you will do
- Develop the tender strategy for our existing and new product lines
- Keep record of ongoing and upcoming tenders in our product markets in Finland, EU and the whole word as we start growing
- Sales and marketing lobbying efforts to promote our products
- Handle the whole tender process from start to finish
- Collaborate with our technical support (orthopedic nurses) and marketing teams to develop required messaging
- Work with our distributors globally
- Strategic public affairs and communication
What we are looking for
- Experience with tender processes and lobbying internationally.
- Hunger to grow, learn and shake up the old ways of doing things.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Sales and presentation experience
- Process oriented thinking, and good administrative skills
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Methodical and numerate approach to work
What we offer
- A responsible position with room to develop in a growing company
- Chance to build our tendering process the way you see best
- A small and effective team with vision – We have clinically proven, innovative products that make lives better, and a passion for making disruptive brands and marketing.
- A lean company where everyone has ownership of their work and a chance to affect how we do things.
- A full-time job with competitive salary & and other benefits
- A nice office with a fridge full of snacks at the Kera Halls (Helsinki city center is so last season) – Right next to micro-breweries, urban farmers, padel courts and modern art! https://www.keranhallit.fi/en/etusivu-english/
Apply & Learn more
If the description above sparked something in you, we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Apply now by sending us your CV and a free form application at email@example.com. Please apply by 15.8.2021. We will however start interviews as soon as potential candidates are found.
Questions about Dassiet or this position? You can email our CEO Jimmy any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to tell you more about the position and answer your questions.
This wasn’t the position for you after all? Still curious about working at Dassiet? Check out our other open positions at https://www.dassiet.com/join or send us an Open Application at email@example.com