Are you a video specialist who has a good grasp of multiple types of projects and video styles? Do you have experience in working in a marketing/production team? Do you also want to make human and animal lives better with green health innovations? If yes, please read on!
Dassiet is a fast-growing company with a focus on sustainable healthcare solutions and materials. Our mold-breaking eco-casts have been on the market since 2010, and we’ve helped treat over 1.5 million patients to date. We are setting the standards for new wave of immobilization and mobility applications – for the benefit of people, animals and the whole planet. Read more about Dassiet at www.dassiet.com
More about our products:
What you will do
- Acting as an in-house editor in a 5 strong marketing team, working under the guidance of Creative Director/Producer
- Independently editing smaller and mid-sized video projects from start to finish
- Helping Creative Director with editing the larger projects
- Following a script, screenplay or outline to create stories
- Assembling, transferring and uploading raw footage, and creating and logging project files
- Creating initial cuts/versions for team to evaluate
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
- Inputting graphics, adding subtitles and syncing audio files.
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage
- Working closely with directors to present a final product that matches his or her vision
- Assisting Creative Director in other related tasks such as filming, photography, set/studio/lighting setup, live-streaming, webinar setup etc.
What we are looking for
- 1-2 years' experience in editing video (short- or long-form), preferably in a professional environment. This includes editing how-to formats of content as well as video ads, web assets, user-stories, etc.
- Experience working with the Adobe premiere suite. This includes Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Encoder and Handbrake
- Some experience with camera operating, composition, cinematography, and photography
- The ability to take direction, work independently and maintain focus on project goals
- Experience with the basic production workflow and ability to stick to a production schedule
- Eager to learn and perfect their craft
- Excellent communication and team working skills. All projects are planned and created in collaboration with the marketing team, as well as medical and sales professionals, so teamwork is a must!
- Nice to have skills: Davinci Resolve for color correction, basic motion graphics
What we offer
- A small and effective team with a vision and passion for making disruptive brands and marketing utilizing modern tools and ways of working
- World’s best products. We have clinically proven, innovative and sustainable products that make human and animal lives better. There’s no need to ‘use the crayons’
- A lean company with clear and transparent growth goals, where everyone has ownership of their work and a chance to affect how we do things.
- Flexibility regarding hours and remote work, and proper work-life balance
- A full-time job with competitive salary & and other benefits
- A nice office with a fridge full of snacks at the Kera Halls (Helsinki city center is so last season) – Right next to micro-breweries, urban farmers, padel courts and modern art! https://www.keranhallit.fi/en/etusivu-english/
Apply & learn more
If the description above sparked something in you, we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Apply now by sending us your CV and a free form application with subject line ‘Video Editor’ at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also add a highlight reel / portfolio of your video work. Applications sent without will not be considered.
Questions about Dassiet or this position? You can email our Creative Director Corey L’Esperance at email@example.com any time! We’re happy to tell you more about the position and answer your questions.